How to enrol
- If you would like to make an enquiry or enrol your child, student or client, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madhavi can also be contacted on 0403 498 219.
- There may be a waiting period to attend a, "Resilience and Wellbeing Toolbox" program or "What's the Buzz?" program. Once a child is placed on the waiting list further details can be taken.
- It is important that groups are put together for the maximum benefit of each participant. Groups are arranged according to children's ages, their needs and the likelihood of them being part of a group that fits well together. This means that although a child may have been on the waiting list, a more recent referral may gain a placement earlier.
- To form the most effective groups where participants can optimise their learning, each child's developmental abilities as well as their individual temperaments are considered. Experience has shown that students work successfully together with a good balance of similarities and differences.